Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Observation

OK this is my third post of the day, and has anyone else noticed it is rather a habit of mine? I start by posting one blog and I don't seem to be able to stop!! Its like an addiction.

Hmm well it could simply be a thesis proposal avoidance (terrifying the hell out of the sparkly one) and homesickness distraction technique, but I think it might actually be an addiction - kinda like Pringles, once you pop you cant stop (assuming the same ads ran in America and England - if not sorry guys)

3 comments:

sivartkram said...

those ads did run here as well.

and as for the posting binges; just save the posts as drafts and then you can intersperse the posts over a week or so.

just a suggestion. you go ahead and post as much as you want.

i really do like posting binges myself. very releasing.

miss kt said...

hmm now that does sound like a plan, and an easier way to stay on the redeemed list - thanks!

Linus said...

I used to binge post - but I now do as Mark suggested. If only Blogger had a delayed posting function, we could write something, set a posting time, and it would automatically appear on the blog when you want it to. But no - the only way to do that is through a third party service, which is not very reliable. So, binge away!

I am pleased that so many bloggers are so concerned about "redemption." And since we're on the topic, I'll let slip a bit of Black Vatican insider info; the criteria for Redeemed status will be getting stiffer in the near future...