Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Idleness

Well apologies for the lack of posting in the last week or so, not a good start after the first post I know, but there we are - it was finals week, during which (and the previous two weeks) sleep deprivation and stress ruled, but as it turned out it was well worth it -I am a straight A student for the second semester running, not bad for someone who has never achieved that before. So you guys are just gonna have to live with the slight aura of smugness that surrounds me right now.

And of course last week I was off road tripping in Utah and Arizona with Maximus, so a surprising lack of computer access in the course of that week - there will be a blog post about this once I have got some photos from Max and figured out how the hell to add them to this blog!! lol. (to all the computer geeks and experienced blog users give me a break, I'm new to this)

Only one minor rant to add this week - whichever muppet did the lay out for the kitchen in this apartment deliberately chose one that is impossible to clean properly without concussing yourself, ah well the apartment is now clean. All I have left to do is catch up on all the emails that have backlogged - sorry if your one of the people who is waiting for an answer - I'm getting there!

Yay only a matter of weeks now till I get home :-D (mind you I will miss my Laramie friends a lot - same as I did whilst I was roadtripping)

1 comment:

Linus said...

You're right; a lay off is an inauspicious start, but you are posting NOW, which is what matters.

Now remember - redemption is a "what have you done for me lately" kind of thing...

:)