Saturday, January 5, 2008

todays ramble

uh-oh its happened again, I start the whole posting thing off again, and even though technically I dont have time to do so, I dont seem to be able to stop posting. This could become a problem!

Hmm so mainly I have come here today to tell you of things that have made my day happy:

1 - I was wondering down some of the streets in Pompey that are away from the main shopping centres, and spent the morning blissfully happy walking in and out of hippy and goth shops, when I came across a proper old school hippy shop filled with all sorts of smoking parafinalia, poi and fire sticks etc, awesome in itself obviously, but not only that but the owner refuses to play anything but old school psytrance, knows the organisers of the psytrances raves down here (and used to be one) and is a visual DJ :D happy sparkly fairy indeed

2 - I spend some of my Christmas money - its taking a while to do - the house is leaving me so broke that to have some money to spend on myself is a rare event so i want to make sure i buy things that i really love, want and need

and 3 - i may have shown some of you a website that I am very much in love with atm called kinky-angel- well it turns out that the only store associated with this website is actually in pompey and is just down the road from me - w00t!

and to finish of my day of happiness, I shall be going to my friend Sians tonight for a silly fun sleepover night, and i get to wear my new fleecy, giant pjs that are covered in pandas!! lol yay

happy happy days indeed

loves to you all

1 comment:

Flynn said...

Glad you had fun!
I like that shop, I think you need one of these: http://www.kinkyangel.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=294&products_id=3534

:)