Thursday, January 31, 2008

apologies

As you can tell from the last post I am a bit behind on my posting, i am writing them at work but not managing to type them up. Mostly because I have been ill, with flu, properly ill, i hallucinated with fever for most of the weekend. if mum hadnt been there to get me into bed on saturday i'm not sure what would have happened to me.

That combined with revising for an exam and having an unexpected job interview yesterday has left me a little short of time, to be honest my few spare moments have had to be taken over with sleep in order to cope.

But on a really really exciting note i have anew job - a 3 month temporary contract working as a research assistant - w00t just what i want to be doing with my life, so a step in the right direction indeed - i will tell you more about it when i have started on monday

I know this means my saga of call centreness is over before it has really started but i hope you can forgive me on this, the people who i have introduced already are bound to keep featuring in my life so it wasnt a complete waste!!

Right this sick sparkly fairy needs yet more sleep, will catch up with the blogging soon i promise!!!

No comments: