Saturday, June 2, 2007

A New Home

yay, we have done it!! We now have the keys to our new home a.k.a Flock Hall 2. I am so excited - it will be filled with some of my favorite people in Laramie, and it will be, I hope, a house filled with laughter, love and good food and much fun. I can't wait to finish moving in and for it to really feel like it is our home, even without our furniture in there it is starting to feel that way.

To keep up on our antics the link is to the left - should be some funny stuff going up once we have moved in as we are a mad bunch, although some are crazier than others - huh squid?

3 comments:

Linus said...

All the cool kids will want to play at our house...

:)

Squid said...

:) Yes, it is true some of us are more crazy than the others. What can I say I am a little spastic. All the cool kids already want to play at our new house.

miss kt said...

of course they do.. we're cool!