Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Muse


Muse have a new cd/dvd combo out, H.A.A.R.P - it's frickin awesome, i'm sat here trying to decide whether it is happyness, awe or sheer goddam shivers down my back that are going to kill me first

I recommend getting it, in fact, scrap that, dont think, just get it, if you cant download it then goddam buy it like i did (yes i know that's a shock to some of you), if you havent the money then beg, borrow or steal to get it, if necessary kill - god will not consider it a sin - he wants a copy too (if you feel a bit bad when you take this option - and believe me once you see this dvd it will become an option - my friend the black pope should be able to help with your confession)

and if you haven't heard of Muse - where the hell have you been?!!!!!! go find and listen!

2 comments:

Flynn said...

Muse eh? I'll take a look.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.