Monday, February 4, 2008

The New Job

Well I made it through my first day at work and I survived! It wasnt too bad either.

Spent the first couple of hours with no-one really being sure what I was supposed to be doing, had a big long meeting in which theoretically I was told what I had to do but in such a jumbled, disjointed and chaotic manner I am more bewildered than anything, then spent a few hours trying to get jobs started and not really making headway as its all still very new - like it does tend to be when you start a new job.

Lol but it wasnt too bad really, mostly just confusing. It's lovely to have a job where I know and enjoy the company of a lot of the people who work there, and that actually works sociable hours, I have already been home, had dinner, had a nap and then got up again all before the time I would have gotten home from the call centre.

And for someone like me, how can having a job as a map geek be in anyway a bad thing?

1 comment:

MightyMightyMax said...

I'm kind of jealous that you're a professional map geek now :P